Many people start with an idea of beginning an e-commerce store with some unique and amazing products that will set the market ablaze! But when the cost of investment comes into the equation, a lot of ambitions fizzle out. Indeed, it can be a bit daunting to think about maintaining stock and delivering products.
If this sounds like you, then your reservations are justified. But what if there was a way around? Let dropshipping help you out.
What is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is an exciting new form of e-commerce that lets you retail products without the need for inventory management or fulfillment responsibilities. The following is a step-by-step on dropshipping. Have a look:
- Customers place orders on your website
- You place the order with your company and pay the wholesale price
- The company packages and ships products to your customers with your own company logo and brand standard.
- You rake in the profits of having bought in wholesale and sold in retail
What are the Benefits of Dropshipping?
As a brilliant new method of e-commerce, dropshipping offers budding entrepreneurs, professionals and even stay-at-home parents a number of benefits. Here they are:
- You will not need to spend a fortune starting the business. All you really need to do is to establish an online store with Woocommerce, Magento, or Shopify and get going! Moreover, you don’t need to manage inventory, packaging, or delivery. The company will do that for you.
- Establishing and upscaling an e-commerce business requires a lot of effort. But if you dropship, then you can have avirtually limitless scale of operations. Since the products are held by your partner company, you just need to generate sales and get the word out about your quality products.
- Dropshipping is done online and this means that you can run your business from any place. Also, the best dropshipping companies like Knawat, ship all over the world. So you can also deliver your products to any part of the globe.
Are There Any Drawbacks?
With dropshipping, the drawbacks are only there if you ship with problematic sources. Here are some cons you might have to endure:
- Unless you dropship with Knawat, which offer exceptional quality products and on-time shipping, you might have a lot of trouble with fulfillment and customer dissatisfaction.
- If you go for generic products, creating your niche may be hard. With Knawat, you can retail quality products and carve your niche easily.
- Shipping each item separately is a hassle. Knawat consolidates packages into one single whole and ships them together. This means customers get all products at the same time and you also have to pay lower costs for the shipping.
- Unlike some other dropshippers like Oberlo, Knawat offers High-def pictures to boost your sales and give your customers an assurance of high quality.
Should I Start Dropshipping with Knawat?
If you love fashion and want to make a lot of money selling authentic Turkish products, Knawat is the one for you. Dropshipping can be the perfect business if you are willing to strive for excellence and partner with companies like Knawat.